Are you wondering about a soulmate definition? The key question to ask yourself is: What would it be like to be with my true Soulmate? To be in a relationship that meets the calling of my heart? Or, if you are in a relationship, what would a deeper level of love be like with my current partner?
You have to be clear in your mind in order to find the love that feels like you have come home…that makes you feel chosen, cherished, and head over stilettos in love. You want to actually envision and experience it before it happens—to help it unfold.
There is no need to be shy or embarrassed about what you want or how realistic it may seem to you. Be honest with yourself and let yourself picture your ideal life with your soulmate. You DECIDE what kind of Soulmate love calls to you. Emotionally. Intellectually. Physically. Spiritually. And as a Life Partner. I will help you experience the different sides of soulmate love and make them come alive for you. See if, or how much they call to your heart.
Soulmate Definition: 1. What Would soulmate love Be Like Emotionally?
- Creating a sense of coming home, a WE-ness with a shared connection and trust that deepens over time
- Feeling peaceful, settled, relaxed and just being yourself
- Expressing your REAL thoughts and feelings and feel completely understood
- Be able to wipe away your bitterness and pain from the past
- Feeling like you are with your absolute BFF
Soulmate Definition: 2. What would soulmate love be like Intellectually?
- Being able to brainstorm, plan and do things EASILY together
- Finishing each other’s sentences
- Feeling understood, like you get each other completely
- Discovering how clever or witty…
Read Full Article Source